Well this is fun! This Ordinary Life nominated me for the Leibster Award! I’d never heard of it before this, and it seems interesting 🙂
Part of the Leibster Award is to answer 11 questions provided by the person who nominated you, provide 11 questions for the 11 blogs you nominate and then provide 11 random facts about yourself…I figured since most of you only know the sexual side of me it might be a good way to get to know me otherwise.
Questions about Me:
1. Why did you choose your chosen career?
– Honestly it started back in college with laziness…I didn’t want to do the math requirements for a business degree so I went into communications
2. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
– San Juan, Puerto Rico…The weather, the rum, the beaches…need I say more?
3. What are your favourite things to do on your days off?
– I do nothing usually on my days off, so my favorite things are binge watching netflix and “diddling” myself lol.
4. Can you sing?
– I can, I actually sang in a choir for 7 years when I was younger and sang at a few weddings as an adult.
5. Who is your hero/heroine?
– This is tough. I honestly don’t think I have a hero/heroine.
6. Do you get along with your parents?
– Sometimes…it can be contentious, but also perfect harmony…its a very weird relationship that’s working through issues of co-dependency and emotional abuse.
7. What is your favourite band/singer?
– All time favorites are: Papa Roach, Otis Redding and Dustin Lynch…weird choices I know lol.
8. Have you ever won an award for a sport?
– I placed second in an ice skating competition when I was younger, and the step team I was on in high school took first place at a step off…
9. Do you have any special talents?
– hmm…some say I have a special talent of spotting married men from a mile away…but realistically its probably my double jointedness or my ability to polish off 4 bottles of Fuzzy Navel Boone’s Farm in under an hour….because I’m classy.
10. What is your favourite book and why?
– Shit…I read so many books this one is hard. Can I chose three? I did with favorite musicians…so I’ll say I can. I think its between Angels and Demons by Dan Brown, Four to Score by Janet Evanovich and this book on Voodoo I got when I was in college.
11. If you could ask for one wish, what would it be?
– Gonna go with true love. To not have to go through dating and heartbreak anymore would be super…
11 Random Facts about me:
1. A member of George Clinton’s band offered to take nude photos of me and when I declined he showed me the nudes he took on his phone of other women….it got weird.
2. I used to want to be a trophy wife and put that down as my dreams/aspirations in my 6th grade year book
3. I love all things Rockabilly and pin-up
4. I’m overly communicative when it comes to my feelings…i feel everyone should know how I feel at all times regardless if they care. (Probably why I started this blog lol)
5. I would rather sit in silence reading with my partner sitting next to me doing something on his own than try and have small talk
6. I loathe small talk
7. I’m so open with my sexual preferences that I was asked to leave a local chain restaurant because the table behind me didn’t want to hear about how I was tied up for 6 hours and was punished with hot wax and canes.
8. I wear black every day of my life…not because I’m supposed to for work, but because I’m lazy and black matches everything.
9. I’m allergic to every food that tastes delicious and have to eat a heavily vegan diet…with the exception of meat 🙂
10. Once I make my mind up about a person’s place in my life, its hard to make me change my mind. I’m stubborn when it comes to people I let into my inner circle.
11. Even though you’d never know it by looking at me know, I used to be into gangs and did some shit I’m not proud of…and while I’ve given that lifestyle up, if you piss me off I’ll go from 0 to Pissed off hood rat in 2.5 seconds.
Blogs I nominate:
My questions to them are as follows:
1. What is one thing you wish you had done differently and why?
2. In your opinion, why is the sky blue?
3. Favorite thing to drink on a hot, summer day?
4. What is your favorite memory from childhood/adolescence?
5. What is the biggest thing that has led you to this point in your life?
6. If you could be any cereal, what would you be and why?
7. What is more important and why: Perception or Reality?
8. Favorite show to watch?
9. Last book or blog you read?
10. Least favorite food you’ve eaten?
11. Favorite destination you’ve been to or want to visit?